OUR CHURCH MISSION:
Dwelling in the Father's love, We will minister the truth of Jesus In the power of the Holy Spirit
OUR CHURCH VISION:
We desire to be a Word-based, Spirit-filled body of believers reaching out to the world with the love of Jesus Christ and bringing the people of the world into a place of fellowshship and ministry to be discipled, equipped, and given their own ministry that we might all work together to the glory of God.
OUR GUIDING VALUES:
In love, to the glory of God, grounded in the Word, through prayer, putting others before self, willing to embrace change, with diversity in unity, under the supremacy of Christ.
OUR FAITH VALUES:
- Christ Centered: Our belief in the Triune God - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - directs us especially to the person and work of Jesus. He is the only One who saves us from sin, restores us to peace with God and gives eternal life by His death on the cross and His resurrection.
- Bible Based: The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired, inerrant Word of God and the only authority and guide for Christians' faith and life..
- Spirit Empowered: The Holy Spirit is present and active among God's people to enable their worship, life and service, to glorify the Savior and to make a difference in lives for time and for eternity.
- Prayer Dependent: We confess that apart from intimate reliance on and communication with the Lord, we can accomplish little to effect positive change in our world.
- Gospel-Outreach: Our presence and each Christian's purpose in this time is specifically designed by God for partnering with Him in connecting people to Jesus.
Additional doctrinal thoughts:
Evidence for Infant Baptism in the Church Fathers